Experienced Roofers Providing Services That Last!
Over 15 years ago, we began our roofing company with the goal of satisfaction for every customer. Since we’re still open for business, it is clear that we seem to be doing something right. Eclat Roofing offers our services to both homes and businesses, and our roofing contractors can work with any roofing product on the market today!
Not only do we serve our home area of DFW, but we can also travel across the great state of Texas to Oklahoma and Louisiana to bring them our top-tier installation, replacement, repair and maintenance services.
We’re open 24/7 to bring you the best possible roofing services. Call us now at (214) 373-1500 for a Dallas, TX roofing company that will take care of your roof.
Bringing DFW A Quality Roofing Company Since 1999
We know just how important it is to find a roofer who knows what they are doing when it comes to the roof over your home or business. We also know that we are the best choice in the area. We are a full-service Dallas, TX roofing company that can meet the needs of any home or business at competitive rates. We’re even available around the clock, 24/7, for all your roofing needs, so you know we’re dedicated to doing the job right!
We want our customers to feel safe knowing their roof is in good hands when you choose Eclat Roofing. If our A+ rating at the Better Business Bureau isn’t enough, we can provide all our potential customers with references from previous projects. Call us today at (214) 373-1500 to schedule our services today!
Our company believes in providing superior services for residential roofing in the Dallas, TX area and beyond. We want the roof over your head to last, which is why we even offer maintenance for roofs in addition to repairs! You can have the world’s most durable roof, but it won’t last as long without periodic inspections and maintenance. Believe us, it’s a quality investment.
- Clay Tile: Clay can naturally withstand temperature fluctuations, which means it won’t expand or contract with the varying humidity in our area. They are also incredibly durable and they come in many colors and styles for a roof that meets your vision!
- Composition Shingle: For an affordable roofing option, shingles are your best bet. We can work with several different types of shingles (including impact resistant shingles) to meet whatever needs or desires you have in mind. Like clay tiles, these come in an array of colors for homeowners’ customization.
- Concrete Tile: An alternative to clay tiles, concrete tiles can be an attractive and durable roofing choice for homeowners. This material reflects UV rays, which translates into air conditioning savings.
- Imitation Tile: Yet another substitute for clay tiles, imitation tile is one of the most durable roofing materials on the market today. Unlike both clay and concrete tiles, they are light (made out of plastic and rubber) for homes that may not be able to hold up heavier roofs.
- Metal: Another option with supreme durability and endless customization, metal roofs, in particular, may surprise homeowners with the number of forms they come in. Most people are familiar with the look of metal sheets, but many aren’t aware they also come in tiles. These are UV-resistant, with one of the longest available lifespans.
- Steep Roofs: Steep roofs are eye-catching and resistant to some weather damage due to their steep slope. With quality maintenance and repair, your steep roof will last for a long time for your home.
- Wood: With fantastic insulation capability and a beautiful natural look, wood shingles make a fantastic roofing choice. While roofs made of wood may require more maintenance than most, their organic look is unbeatable to many homeowners, who like having the ability to pick the type of wood used on their roof.
Not only do we serve homes, but our Dallas, TX roofing company also has experience serving businesses! No matter what kind of roof you have over your business, chances are we can repair, replace or maintain it. Maintenance helps roofing contractors find damage to your roof before you may notice it and before it results in a costly repair. It’s worth your time and money to schedule periodic maintenance for your commercial roof.
- Built-Up: Built-up roofs are layered with modified bitumen (asphalt), gravel and fiberglass components for a roof over your business that will last decades with the right maintenance. Waterproof and long lasting, this is a choice roof selection for your commercial building.
- EPDM: No matter how hot it gets, you can be assured your rubber roof won’t give out. These quality rubber roofs hold up against the high winds and inclement weather that the DFW area is known for.
- Flat: Most commercial roofs today are low-slope or flat, which is our primary area of expertise when it comes to commercial roofing. Flat roofs have their own special benefits and challenges, all of which our roofers are trained to meet.
- Modified Bitumen: This material is UV resistance and does not require many repairs. An age-old and still widely-used practice, this roofing material uses asphalt to bring businesses like yours a roof that can last for a long time with regular maintenance!
- TPO: If eco-friendliness is the goal of your business, TPO is an excellent roof choice for you! This is a recyclable roofing material, and best of all, it can save your business money on electricity bills!
As if all the above roofing types and services weren’t enough, we still have more! We offer inspections, damage repairs and more after those DFW severe storms hit homes and businesses in the area.
We employ insurance specialists at our roofing company so they can walk you through your insurance claim! If your roof is damaged from weather or something else and you believe your home insurance company should pay for it, we can help you get the most out of your claim.
If you want your roof to be protected against weather damage, we recommend our hail resistant roof installation! These ultra-durable roofs come in several different materials and styles to bring you assurance that the roof on your home or business will weather through storms. Not only that, but these roofs also add value to a property, which makes them a solid investment.